- 7 Pages including the cover and instructions in pdf format
- 5 Pages printable sheets
- 6 Valentine question cards per sheet
- 30 Valentine conversation starter cards total
- Printable in 8.5″ x 11″ paper or card stock
HOW TO USE:
- Print out the Valentine’s Date Night Conversation Starters in card stock or regular paper.
- Cut out the Valentine question cards.
- Put the date night questions face down in a pile.
- Take turns picking 1 conversation question card.
- Ask and answer the love talk starters.
PLUS FREEBIES and SPECIAL DISCOUNT!
Sign up and get FREE Printables and Resources for Moms and Kids
And get a Special 20% Lifetime Discount!
Grab them here: SHOP FREEBIES
THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL FILE ONLY. NO PHYSICAL PRODUCTS WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU.
You will get a link to download the file in pdf format so you can print the sheets yourself.
This file is for personal or classroom use only. By using them, you agree that you will not share these files, alter them in any way for resale nor copy or reproduce them except for your personal, non-commercial use.
Due to the nature of this product, there are no returns or exchanges on downloadable items. All sales are final. You may ask any questions before purchasing.
If you want more helpful resources for moms, kids and parenting, check them out at my blog shop and resource library.
Let’s connect so you can get updated information and helpful tips on kids and parenting.
Enjoy your Valentine’s Date Night Conversation Starters for couples!
COPYRIGHT © MY MOMMY JOURNEY 2021 – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE