4 pages including the cover and instructions in pdf format
- 1 DIY printable Easter die
1-page Easter dice game instructions sheet
Printable in 8.5″ x 11″ paper or card stock
HOW TO USE:
- Print in 8.5″ x 11″ card stock or regular paper.
- Cut out the DIY Easter die and assemble using glue.
- Start the Easter game by giving 5 Easter treats like Easter eggs or candies to all players.
- Place remaining Easter treats at the center of the table.
- Each Easter game player rolls the Easter die and follows the instructions on the sheet for each number rolled.
- The first player to get 10 Easter treats wins!
- Variation: When the treats on the table are all taken, the player with the most number of treats wins!
PLUS FREEBIES and SPECIAL DISCOUNT!
Sign up and get FREE Printables and Resources for Moms and Kids
And get a Special 20% Lifetime Discount!
Grab them here: SHOP FREEBIES
THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL FILE ONLY. NO PHYSICAL PRODUCTS WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU.
You will get a link to download the file in pdf format so you can print the sheets yourself.
This file is for personal or classroom use only. By using them, you agree that you will not share these files, alter them in any way for resale nor copy or reproduce them except for your personal, non-commercial use.
Due to the nature of this product, there are no returns or exchanges on downloadable items. All sales are final. You may ask any questions before purchasing.
If you want more helpful resources for moms, kids, and parenting, check them out at my blog shop and resource library.
Let’s connect so you can get updated information and helpful tips on kids and parenting.
Enjoy your Roll A Treat Easter Dice Game!
COPYRIGHT © MY MOMMY JOURNEY 2021 – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE